Emacs: introduction to the ef-themes “Melissa” variants
User can find two new themes in the current development version of my
ef-themes. These are
They form a pair within the broader collection, as they both give the
same impression of a warm, predominantly yellow/orange feel, with
carefully chosen complementary hues.
Sample pictures are shown below, though make sure to review the entire collection: https://protesilaos.com/emacs/ef-themes-pictures. Click to enlarge the image for best results.
Coming in version 1.4.0 (next stable release)
I consider the “Melissa” pair done, though I may still make some minor
tweaks over the coming days leading up to the publication of the next
stable version of the
ef-themes package. Enjoy!
ef-themes are a collection of light and dark themes for GNU Emacs
whose goal is to provide colorful (“pretty”) yet legible options for
users who want something with a bit more flair than the
(also designed by me).
- Package name (GNU ELPA):
- Official manual: https://protesilaos.com/emacs/ef-themes
- Change log: https://protesilaos.com/emacs/ef-themes-changelog
- Sample pictures: https://protesilaos.com/emacs/ef-themes-pictures
- Git repo on SourceHut: https://git.sr.ht/~protesilaos/ef-themes
- Mailing list: https://lists.sr.ht/~protesilaos/ef-themes
- Backronym: Eclectic Fashion in Themes Hides Exaggerated Markings, Embellishments, and Sparkles.