Refinements to ef-themes deuteranopia regexp colours
I have made refinements to the colours that are used for regexp groups
ef-deuteranopia-light themes. As
their name suggests, these themes are optimised for users with red-green
colour deficiency. Normally, I would only report this in the change
log, but I need to show pictures in order to communicate the subtlety of
Screen shot and simulation in the GNU IMP
The first picture is taken directly from my Emacs, while the second is done in the GNU Image Manipulation Program to simulate how a person with deuteranopia will discern those patterns.
[ Click to enlarge the image, as the smaller size may distort the perception of colours. ]
Comparison to ef-light, ef-dark
Just a sample with a couple of other themes from the collection (it includes 14 in total, as of this writing).
ef-light and ef-deuteranopia-light
ef-dark and ef-deuteranopia-dark
Coming in version 0.6.0 (next stable release)
These are still in development. I might make some further tweaks, though the general direction is determined. Expect everything to be available via GNU ELPA in the coming days.
- Package name (GNU ELPA):
- Official manual: https://protesilaos.com/emacs/ef-themes
- Change log: https://protesilaos.com/emacs/ef-themes-changelog
- Sample pictures: https://protesilaos.com/emacs/ef-themes-pictures
- Git repo on SourceHut: https://git.sr.ht/~protesilaos/ef-themes
- Mailing list: https://lists.sr.ht/~protesilaos/ef-themes