Vlog: 1-hour mountain tour (plus philosophy)
In this one-hour video I do a first person tour of my mountains, while talking about philosophical themes. I climb the mountain, showing you its beautiful slopes and biodiversity.
As I walk, I talk about philosophical themes:
- Accept how things stand and appreciate what you have.
- Holidays are an opportunity to recognise what is available to us.
- What rituals can teach us, provided we do them in earnest.
- About putting both the mind and body to work.
- How we are not just spiritual or rational agents.
- The beauty of the world and how the natural surrounding provide an outlet for all facets of our being.