Light theme for prose or for coding in an open space (WCAG AAA compliant).
Tempus Totus Palette
- █ 0 = #4a484d = black
- █ 1 = #a01c10 = red
- █ 2 = #0d5f0f = green
- █ 3 = #774600 = yellow
- █ 4 = #1c4f9f = blue
- █ 5 = #912663 = magenta
- █ 6 = #185870 = cyan
- █ 7 = #f3f1f3 = white
- █ 8 = #5f4d4f = bright black
- █ 9 = #9a2140 = bright red
- █ 10 = #2a5d08 = bright green
- █ 11 = #8b3800 = bright yellow
- █ 12 = #5440a7 = bright blue
- █ 13 = #9d105b = bright magenta
- █ 14 = #005e3b = bright cyan
- █ 15 = #ffffff = bright white
Background: █ #ffffff
Background-alt: █ #f3f1f3
Foreground: █ #4a484d
Foreground-alt: █ #5f4d4f
Cursor: █ #4a484d
About the Tempus Themes project
Tempus is a collection of themes for Vim, text editors, and terminal emulators that are compliant at the very least with the WCAG AA accessibility standard for colour contrast. The contrast between foreground and background values is >= 4.50:1 or >= 7.00:1. The idea is to provide consistent colour palettes, while preserving legibility.
Tempus themes repositories
Each repo has instructions on how to use the themes for the application of your choice.
- Tempus themes Generator
- Tempus themes main repo (general)
- Tempus themes GTK3 Source View
- Tempus themes Kitty
- Tempus themes Konsole (KDE terminal)
- Tempus themes st (simple terminal)
- Tempus themes Tilix
- Tempus themes Rxvt-Unicode (URxvt)
- Tempus themes Vim plugin
- Tempus themes Xfce4 terminal
- Tempus themes Xterm
The project revolves around the Tempus themes generator. This is the tool that contains the colour scheme specs and the application templates. See its CONTRIBUTING.md.
GNU General Public License Version 3.
The project is maintained with a set of helper scripts and utilities that streamline the deployment and maintenance of the git repos. Those interested can refer to the tempus-themes-utils repository.
The screenshot on this page is an ad hoc demo within my custom
bspwm desktop session. The Tempus Themes are a core part of it. See my dotfiles.